Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

Monday, February 24, 2014

Really, longer than JFK's presidency?

Got one of these emails too Monday night.

Looked it up. Unbelievable, but we're a couple of weeks past the length of Camelot since Black Friday.

A payment in the amount of $xxxx.59 will be paid electronically via ACH to the bank account that you specified in your Petition. This payment represents the full amount of your Full Tilt Poker Account Balance, which you confirmed on the Full Tilt Poker administration online filing site.  Payment will be made within the next seven business days. 
Whee. Ready to splash around a little bit now. Went out Sunday and took down the opening session of the bar poker league.

Then again, the very next game I raise/4balled/folded QQ for 50BB effective to a tricky old man who 1) minraised me out of the big blind and then 2) did the pause/think/jam after my 4bet. So maybe I should keep the training wheels on a little longer. But I guess I should head to Charles Town/Maryland Live/Delaware Park soon.

No comments: