Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Can I get paid in Dogecoins instead?

So while I'm waiting for a few K to finally land in my greedy little hands later this month, almost three years after Black Friday, here comes another attempt to get the blogger plates all spinning in the air again.


Bitcoin Blogger Freeroll


Hell, I'll try anything once. Good on Pokermeister for giving it a run.

Seals with Clubs. Sounds silly enough to toss a tenth of a Bitcoin or so, splash around again, and remember how much I've forgotten about playing decent, profitable poker.

1 comment:

lightning36 said...

Yeah -- this will be interesting. Sort of the poker blogger version of "Where Are They Now?"

It looks like the Full Tilt money will really be coming this month. Only six days before the "deadline" that has been publicized.