Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

Saturday, January 29, 2011

hardest, longest grind EVER.

It took over four hours, and the last tourney of a 24-event season - but I FINALLY got that fourth banana.



Boy o boy did I grind this one out. Short stacked most of the final two tables, really had to pick my spots, make some tough laydowns and borderline moves. If I wasn't trying so hard, I'd have punted my stack way way earlier, but I was really motivated to play well and get there.

Best part - I was down almost 5-1 in chips HU and got it all back in the LO8 rotation with nine scoops in a row FTW. Yay split pot games.

So I finally didn't finish first loser, tie the series all-time lead at four bananas, and make the TOC next Saturday.

20 players for a $500 freeroll in another 8-game tourney. I likes that.

1 comment:

Josie said...

Wow Congrats Dude. You are Top banana. Wish I was watching HU.