Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

Monday, February 22, 2010

you mean I didn't get a special email?

You sure this didn't come from Nigeria?

Hi heffmike,

We are running a special invite only competition for bloggers in the lead up to SCOOP and we would like to invite you to take part.
For taking part and successfully completing the required tasks you will receive a free $22 dollar ticket to SCOOP in your account.
All you need to do is the following:

Other bloggers have already let me know I'm not as special as I thought.

Herding cats is the first thing that comes to mind.

I don't mind putting up a badge to keep Stars happy with the WBCOOP. It's a minimal issue, the badge can go in the sidebar where it belongs, I should do something to earn entry into a freeroll - AND I ONLY HAVE TO DO IT ONCE.

Asking any blogger to hopscotch around a five-step process, only one of which is detailed, is demanding for a whole lot of cooperation and free linkage for $22 of credit - not even T$ or bonus dollars you can clear and convert into real mobneys.

I haven't heard of one person who has had an even remotely positive reaction to this - which is somewhat sad - because, even though I play more on FTP, Stars' customer service and overall treatment of its player base is so, so superior to Full Tilt's it actually is funny.

If it wasn't for rakeback, the fact the average FTP table/tourney is so much softer than its Stars equivalent, and most blogger tourneys moved to FTP a couple of years ago - I'd move my action to Stars just because I think those two issues are so important, even if I'd be missing Rush Poker, automated deals, and softer games.

All that aside, I was going to play some SCOOP tourneys in May anyway, so maybe I do have a price and will ho' myself out anyway.

To be determined... ;-)

1 comment:

lightning36 said...

He he -- I guess we are all "special."

I have half a mind to do it just to see if there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.