Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

Thursday, January 7, 2010

challenging

When I'm playing Omaha, I'm crushing the game.
When I'm playing Hold 'Em, I can't buy a pot.

And so goes 2010 so far.

Going to try this for the next couple of months just to see what happens.

One of the things I'm starting to notice: I'm getting really good with a 15-20BB stack in a standard SnG situation - to the detriment of everything else in my game. My play on the turn and river, my ability to four and five-bet as needed - I'm hardly doing this at all because stack sizes demand getting it in the middle preflop or on the flop.

I play NLHE far too nitty passive, and I play so wide open silly in PLO8 it's not even funny.

Must adjust things just a bit.

1 comment:

BWoP said...

Welcome to The Challenge II!